Friday, December 14, 2007

Week 1 Update, Eat Less More (4.3 lbs lost)....

364.1 lbs
4 down, 96 to go
1 Year left
$5 per lb pledged
$20 raised


If you are new to loseforthefuse.com please read the first post or pledge here.

One week down, 51 more to go, and you know what? I'll take 4 pounds. Especially knowing that I really only changed the way I eat. I'm looking at this as a long term process and in changing my bad habits one at a time. These first few months I'll be trying to build the habit of eating less more often, and transitioning to eating the "right" foods. In fact, I think I've had more lettuce this week then in the last 5 years of my life combined.

Here's what I'm currently doing:

7-8AM - Well Portioned breakfast.
10AM - Fruit
Noon - Lite Lunch
3PM - Fruit
5-6PM - Normal Dinner

Well, when I say normal I mean normal for a normal person. Not how I used to stuff my face as the dinner bell rung. The point is, It's really only a slight change in process, yet here I am 4 pounds lighter after a week. I know by Spring I will need to start building in some exorcise, but for now I'm focusing on my eating habits.

On the pledge side I've had 5 people already step up to support me and that's huge. I know it doesn't sound like much, but thanks to Brian, Shawn, Sherry, Autumn, and Rick I'm well on my way to finding those 100 people to make this goal a reality. Really if only 2 people a week will pledge, then by next December the goal will be met. If you want to be one of those two for this next week, then click here. It only takes a couple seconds to answer a couple questions and you don't have to pay til next December. It would be a huge encouragement to me.

I can't thank you enough for your support and click back next week to see if I can keep it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment