Friday, July 18, 2008

Week 32 update, Another Week, Another Pound (1 lb. lost)...

294 lbs
75 down
25 to go
20 weeks left
$15 per lb pledged
$1125 raised

If you are new to loseforthefuse.com please read the first post or pledge here.

I needed one more pound to get to 3/4ths of my goal and that's exactly what I got. I've learned over the last 7 months not to let the small weeks get you down, so I'll take it just like every other week, with a smile knowing I'm healthier than I've been in a long, long, time. In fact, I started up a new weight routine this week and my trainer said I could gain weight for a couple weeks while my body adjusts. So, these next few weeks could be interesting. As long as my muscle mass doesn't put me back over that 300 mark, I think I can take it.

Thanks again for all your support and if you know anyone who hasn't gotten on board with a pledge give 'em a little elbow in the side for me would you? If you already pledge, you might think about increasing that pledge even just a little. I'm just as concerned with the financial health of this ministry as I am with my own physical health, that's why I keep mentioning it :)

See ya' next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment