Friday, July 25, 2008

Week 33 update, The Fantastic Four (4 lbs. lost)...

290 lbs
79 down
21 to go
19 weeks left
$15 per lb pledged
$1185 raised

If you are new to loseforthefuse.com please read the first post or pledge here.

Well how about that?! 4 pounds! There are many reasons this is a surprise.

- I started a new workout last week that is supposed to increase muscle mass.
- I've been the sorest this week that I've been since starting working out in January.
- I weighed in at 293 on Wednesday morning.
- My meals this week consisted of Cheesburgers, Pizza, and Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- The last time I lost 4 pounds in a week was in April.

I really didn't expect to lose 4 pounds in a week again for the rest of my life, but hey, I'll take it. Of course now I'm super concerned that I'll be hit with a gain next week, but I can take it.

Hmm, It's about time for dinner, maybe I'll order a pizza :)

See ya' next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment