Friday, August 22, 2008

Week 37 update, Let's Not Do That Again OK?, (5 lbs. gained)...

292 lbs.
77 down
23 to go
15 weeks left
$15 per lb pledged
$1230 raised

If you are new to loseforthefuse.com please read the first post or pledge here.

This is what is know as going backwards, a setback, looking more like the horse than the cart, moving in the wrong direction, looking at a gift horse while stuffing your mouth, or maybe just reaping the consequences of vacation eating. Whatever the case, this is really the first big setback in this whole process and being 8 months in, I'm not overly concerned. I knew vacation would take it's tole, I just didn't realize it would take a week to show up. As long as I get back on the horse (what's the deal with all the equine cliches today?) I should be fine. Thanks again for your encouragement and lets hope next week starts heading back in the right direction again!

1 comment: