Friday, August 29, 2008

Week 38 update, Don't Ask Me, I Just Read the Numbers, (6 lbs. lost)...

286 lbs.
83 down
17 to go
14 weeks left
$15 per lb pledged
$1245 raised

If you are new to loseforthefuse.com please read the first post or pledge here.

OK. Well, there ya' go. Back to where I was 2 weeks ago. Up 6 Down 6. And I have no clue why. I guess the lesson, as always, is to just keep doing the right things and let the numbers fall where they may. I didn't do anything especially crazy this week, just tried to get back into the swing of working out every morning and eating on a schedule. I did run a 10K on Tuesday (my first) but 10K is actually less than a mile more than what I usually run. And any extra calories I burned then may have been negated by the amazing Peanut Butter shake my wife made me Wednesday night. Whatever the case, here I sit, 17 pounds away from losing 100 with 14 weeks left to do it. The last 3 weeks have been a wash, but I have a feeling the next 3 are going to be pretty amazing. I don't plan on losing 6 in a week again, but I bet I'm within 10 pounds by the time September comes to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment