Friday, November 14, 2008

Week 49 update, The Journey Continues. (2 lbs. lost)...

267 lbs.
102 lbs. lost
3 weeks left
Total Raised for FuseFM: $1600

If you are new to loseforthefuse.com please read the first post or pledge here.

Now it gets interesting.  No more big celebrations, no preset goals, just living life and making wise choices.  Another 2 pounds down this week is really encouraging.  I wanted to make sure that I kept the numbers on the decline, especially right after the momentous triple digit summit had been reached.  I wonder more each day where I will land, it wasn't too long ago that 250 seemed like a stretch, now it seems almost inevitable.  240?  230?  Certainly I will never see the 220s, right?  It's kinda cool knowing that it doesn't really matter wherever I end up will be a healthy place to live and I will be able to embrace and enjoy life more than I could just one year ago.  I'm curious to know what you think.   I'll throw two polls up on the blog today, in one I'd like you to guess at where you think I will be on December 7th (the full year) and the other what you think my lowest mark will be by my Birthday next spring (5/26).  I have my own guesses, but I'm curious to know what you think.  Keep in mind Thanksgiving will be the week before my final weigh in.  Just sayin', that's all.

Thanks for all the encouragement, 3 weeks to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment