Saturday, February 28, 2009

Real Life Update 10, Whole New Schedule (4 lbs. lost)

249 lbs.
120 lbs. lost since 12/7/07

If you are new to loseforthefuse.com please read the first post or pledge here.

Wow.  It's been 3 weeks since checking in here.  Two Fridays I was on vacation and then last week I was getting used to going back to a morning schedule, which impacted my work out and weigh in schedule as well.  Because I drink soooo much water during the day, I typically weigh in about 3 or 4 pounds heavier during the day than in the morning.  So it became difficult to gauge where I really was.  I think I may have actually lost a pound or two over vacation (what, with all the Disney walking and such) and then maintained last week as I got used to my new schedule.  This week though, it appears as if my body is back in losing mode, as I likely dropped 3 pounds or so this week alone.  Whatever the case, I stand about 4 pounds lighter than I did 3 weeks ago, and heading into March closer to 200 than 300.  I've got almost exactly 3 months until my birthday, and if I can stay consistent I think I will land somewhere around 235.  Since I will be 34 this May, let's just predict 234 by 34.   Also, in case you are wondering, I will be doing the official weigh ins on Saturday mornings now for consistency sake.

Thanks for all your support and I'll check back next week with another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment