Saturday, July 4, 2009

Real Life Update 14, Large T (2 lbs. lost)...

239 lbs.
130 lbs. lost since 12/7/07

If you are new to loseforthefuse.com please read the first post or pledge here.
Happy 4th! This is the point where I say something inspiring like, "while we celebrate our independance as a country I celebrate my independance from back pain and exhaustion." But that's a little cheesy for my taste, so instead I'll just say still here, still going, another 2 pounds down and into the 230s. Oh, and I war a large T-shirt recently. Not as in the general adjective, but the men's actual shirt size.... no X preceding it. Now granted it was a little short (I am 6'6 after all) but it was not tight. Surreal... absolutely surreal.

Thanks for continuing to check in on the blog, I know it's pretty boring as I am slowing down and will start mainting sometime before the end of the year. But at the end of the day, it's really just for me, as a way to continue to stay accountable and keep record of my health.

Time to celebrate with some burgers and dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment