Friday, February 15, 2008

Week 10 update, Slow Going But At Least It's Going (1 lb. lost)...

343 lbs
26 down, 74 to go
42 weeks left
$13 per lb pledged
$338 raised

If you are new to loseforthefuse.com please read the first post or pledge here.

1 more pound?

That's it? I've been watching what I'm eating, working out everyday, and running about 6 miles a week, and this week all I have to show for it is 1 measly pound?!

Yes, 1 more pound.

I guess it's in the right direction at least. On average, to do this, I need to lose 1.92 pounds a week and right now I'm averaging 2.6 a week so it's not like I'm falling behind, it's just that 1 pound feels so small. It's as if you were trying to write a novel and only finished a sentence in an entire week, sure it's something, but it doesn't progress the story much.

I must admit though, I am feeling stronger and stronger every week. This morning I ran about 2.5 miles in 30 minutes and the weights I'm using for working out are feeling lighter than when I started. I'm hoping that thought the weight isn't dropping fast that the body fat percentage is diving quickly. I'll have to do another one of those tests soon and hopefully see some real results.

Oh, and by the way, if you are reading this and haven't pledged yet, what is your deal?! You can't just spy on me every week and not invest in me just a little, right? Click the link above and put your money where your websurfing is. The station needs it, and it is the main motivating factor to me keeping this up.

Thanks for checkin' in and hopefully next week I can speak in plural language.

No comments:

Post a Comment