Friday, September 5, 2008

Week 39 update, Back to the Weekly Grind, (1 lb. lost)...

285 lbs.
84 down
16 to go
13 weeks left
$15 per lb pledged
$1260 raised

If you are new to loseforthefuse.com please read the first post or pledge here.

I wish I had some great story for this week's update.  But this week has been about as mundane as they come as far as the losing weight thing is concerned (with four sons in the house mudane is not a word I get the chance to use much).  The kids (well 3 of them) are back in school, and so my workouts have shifted to a little earlier so I can be back to take them, but other than that it's been your basic workout, try and eat right, kind of week.  I've had a few too many Peanut Butter flavored treats this week (shakes and Reese's Cups) some outside of my main eating schedule so I guess I should be pretty thrilled with the 1 pound loss.  Both the end of the year and the 100 pound mark get closer every week and it's going to be a fun race to see which comes first.  Thanks for joining me on this journey, and as always feel free to pledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment