Monday, January 7, 2008

Week 4 update, miracles cease (1.4 lbs. gained)...

356.8 lbs
12 down, 88 to go
11 months left
$12 per lb pledged
$156 raised

If you are new to loseforthefuse.com please read the first post or pledge here.

I knew it was coming, in fact I thought it would be worse. After indulging in a couple big meals (and some ill advised late night snacking) while on vacation over the New Year I figured I had gained at least 5 back. The good news is that I only gained a pound and I can settle into my good habits again now that the holiday's have passed. Overall I still lost weight over the entire holiday span which is pretty incredible.

On the fund raising side, I had a couple more families pledge a dollar per pound, so huge thanks to the Byrd's and Cole's for their support of me in this endeavor. If you would be interested in helping support this unique radio station through this unique way please click the sign up link above.

I'm ready to get back to the negative totals so bring on the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment