Friday, January 25, 2008

Week 7 update, Muscle Weighs More Than Fat (.5 lbs gained)...

347.5lbs
21 down, 79 to go
46 weeks left
$13 per lb pledged
$273 raised

If you are new to loseforthefuse.com please read the first post or pledge here.

Basically a wash this week and as sore as I am you would think that would be pretty depressing. However, my new trainer, Autumn, assures me that when you start doing any kind of strength training a gain the first week or two is to be expected. My heart says this must be the case, because I haven't worked out this much since high school and I'm still doing great with my eating. So I guess I will refuse to be concerned unless it happens again two weeks from now.

As far as the workouts themselves they have been great. It's strange but I really look forward to it every morning. I did cardio type stuff on Tue and Thu, and then weights M/W/F. I'm already feeling stronger and lasting longer each time I hop on the rower, bike, or elliptical. The only thing I've hated was the stair machine which within 3 minutes fells like it's eating my legs like one of those man eating slug things from Peter Jackson's King Kong. Every muscle in my body is sore and I can't wait to go back Monday. Clare Health and Fitness has been so awesome to me and I would recommend the place to anyone.

Thanks again for keeping up with me and if you would please pleadge a dollar per pound I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment