Friday, March 7, 2008

Week 13 update, The Breakthrough (5 lbs. lost)...

336 lbs
33 down, 67 to go
39 weeks left
$14 per lb pledged
$452 raised

If you are new to loseforthefuse.com please read the first post or pledge here.

Now that's more like it. After 6 weeks of working out and not losing more than 1.5 pounds in any of those weeks my body finally gave in. With a "Fine, Whatever" attitude it finally gave up and let 5 pounds out the door this week. I have to admit, it's pretty exciting and much better than the dinky 1 pound marks from the past month of working out. Let me be clear, I didn't change anything this week from last, I just kept at it. For some reason, it takes the body a few weeks of working out to give in, but it finally did.

I should also mention that I am about 3 pounds away from reaching the 10% mark. Meaning I will have lost 10% of my body weight (My over all goal is about 30%, so there is still a ways to go, but still.)

I still have about 9 months left on this thing and I am confident that if I stay with it not only will the weight come off, but because I'm doing it "the right way" it will stay off.

To make the overall goal of supporting the station through this endeavor work though I need your help. Please consider pledging a dollar a pound to encourage me and show your support for The Fuse. There is a quick easy form if you just click on the link above.

Thanks for checking in and tune in next Friday to see if it continues!

1 comment: