Friday, April 4, 2008

Week 17 update, 4 MORE POUNDS! 4 MORE POUNDS! (4 lbs. lost)...

325 lbs
44 down, 56 to go
35 weeks left
$15 per lb pledged
$660 raised

If you are new to loseforthefuse.com please read the first post or pledge here.

I honestly don't know how long this will continue, but I'm gonna enjoy it while I can. Another four pounds this week is pretty amazing and if the pace does keep up I'll be on the verge of crossing 300 in about a month.

Monday marks my fourth month complete in this journey, and I can't be anything but exuberant about where I am. If this continues for one more week, I will have basically hit the halfway point at the 4 month mark. Of course, from what I understand this is probably a good thing, considering the last 20 pounds will probably take me a few months. Whatever the case, I'm committed to seeing this through and weeks like this make it that much easier.

Another thing that makes it easier is when people encourage me by pledging. Click the above link and do a dollar a pound or whatever works best for your budget. All money goes to keep The Fuse on the air and it's a great opportunity to both support a great station and keep me motivated. I owe a huge THANK YOU to Rachael this week for coming on board and telling others about what's going on as well. It means so much to me.

Thanks again for continuing to check in, and hopefully the chant will continue next week.

4 MORE POUNDS! 4 MORE POUNDS! 4 MORE POUNDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment