Sunday, May 18, 2008

Week 23 update, Heading the right way again. (2 lbs. lost)...

312 lbs
57 down
43 to go
29 weeks left
$15 per lb pledged
$855 raised

If you are new to loseforthefuse.com please read the first post or pledge here.

2 pounds down this week, and I'm actually disappointed. Because I weigh myself daily I have a pretty good handle on the fluctuations of my body, but this week has been crazy, with more ups and downs than usual. The reason I'm disappointed is that I know for most of this week I hovered near the 310 mark and then for whatever reason, I weighed in at 312 come scale time. Hopefully that means next week I'll hit it out of the park. Of course the truth is that the actual numbers are meaningless as compared to the decisions I make every day about exercise and diet, and I think I'm still doing very well with those. I also switched up my workout schedule (I'm running outside Tue and Thu now and not going to the gym) so I know that can have an impact as well.

Whatever the case, as always, I appreciate your support of this journey. 269 gets more realistic every week and it won't be long before I break the 300 mark. It won't happen by my birthday, but it will happen soon. My original goal was to be at 310 by my Bday and that means I need to lose 2 pounds this week. Could it happen? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment