Friday, May 2, 2008

Week 21 update, What I've Learned at the Halfway Point (3 lbs. lost)...

314 lbs
55 down
45 to go
31 weeks left
$15 per lb pledged
$825 raised

If you are new to loseforthefuse.com please read the first post or pledge here.

Yes, I lost another 3 pounds this week and yes my goal continues to get closer and closer. In fact, my preliminary goal is to be at 310 by my birthday and consider that is still almost 4 weeks away, I think I'm gonna blow that away. Is it possible that I could see the magic 2 at the beginning of my weight by then? Stay tuned.

This week however is all about what I've learned so far in my journey. Some simple thoughts from me to you as someone who is finding a way to lose weight.

Things Dice Learned in the first 50 pounds:

1) Runners aren't insane, they just have addictive personalities.

2) Lettuce is what's known as a food.

3) 3 pieces of pizza is just fine.

4) Drinking lots of water not only is good for your system, it also induces exercise, running to the bathroom.

5) Not all trainers ride you piggy back like they do on The Biggest Loser.

Speaking of "The Biggest Loser" I ran into Dan (son from the mom and son team this year) down in Nashville last week and he gave me his email and phone number to do an interview with Lose for the Fuse. So if you have any questions for him, please leave them in the comments or email them to me so that I can be sure and ask. I'll probably give him a call in about two weeks so just let me know.

Can't wait to see what I learn in the next 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment