Saturday, September 27, 2008

Week 42 update, Multiples of 10 are Fun, (1 lbs. lost)...

279 lbs.
90 down
10 to go
10 weeks left
$16 per lb pledged
$1440 raised

If you are new to loseforthefuse.com please read the first post or pledge here.

Apparently this is the week that our base 10 numerical system comes into full effect at Lose for the Fuse.   Here's the lowdown, after playing 100 holes of golf Friday and weighing in at 279, I have 10 days to lose 10 pounds to have lost 100 pounds in 10 months or I can take 10 weeks to lose 10 pounds to have lost 100 pounds in 1 year.  Catch all that?  Well, it doesn't really matter, the point is I'M 10 POUNDS AWAY FROM THE GOAL!

As it gets closer and closer I'm thinking more about the things I want to do once I'm done losing weight. 

- Clothes shopping
- Go to Cedar Point (and not need three workers to come over to lock me into the Raptor)
- Get some Chiro and Massage work on my new body
- Go skydiving
- Help others do the same thing (lose weight that is, not go skydiving)
- Walk around shirtless all the time

OK, maybe not the last one, but you get the idea.  I might not get to do all these things (unless congress passes some sort of skinny Dice bailout fund so I have the dough.) but I'm excited knowing that they are all possibilities in the future. 

It's the home stretch now, if you've been waiting to pledge, wait no longer.  Anyone care to wager when I will hit the 100 pound lost mark?

No comments:

Post a Comment