Friday, October 15, 2010

Week 6: Pay Attention or Pay the Price (2 lbs. gained)

291 lbs.
132 lbs. lost 12/7/07 - 11/1/2009
60 lbs. regained 11/1/2009 - 9/3/2010
2 lbs. gained this week
6 lbs. total lost since 9/3/10
43 Consecutive 5Ks

This blog and weight loss journey originally began as a fundraiser called "Lose for the Fuse", read the first post to get more background on how this all began.

Yuck.

I should have seen it coming.  My arch pain is making my runs a little slower and I stopped paying close attention to what and when I was eating.  I've re instituted the pre-bed bowl of cereal and upped my snacking in both frequency and caloric content.  It's amazing how quickly you can fall off just by not being focused.  I've got two rules for you if you want to maintain health.  Never stop keeping track of what you eat, and never  hunt for golfballs in an alligator nesting area.

So step 1 cut out the late carbs and step 2 stop vacationing in swamps.

Next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment